why does garfield even hate mondays? he doesn’t have a job. he hasn’t felt the crippling pressure of capitalism. he is only a cat.
This should be a kaiju movie.
One of the most influential game developers of all time everyone
I googled sexy yoshi.
don’t google sexy yoshi.
I went to the gas station and there was a drying bird leg on top of the pump.
My formula for preaching.
- We have a problem, you guys.
- I have this problem really, really bad.
- This part of Scripture talks about it.
- God is awesome and then plot-twist, Jesus.
- C.S. Lewis, something something C.S. Lewis.
- Last thing: A story with lots of hand motions.
- Oh wait, one more last thing. Story, more hand motions.
- Prayer, which recaps the whole sermon again.
- I go to the bathroom and try not to cry.
- Taco Bus.
and my U.S. History teacher was trying to get us to understand why it was such a big deal that England had put a tax on colonial sugar, and he goes,
"What if you had to pay a tax every time you logged onto wifi?"
And the whole class just went
and I heard at least two people whisper “I would murder someone”
I will keep reblogging this in the name of historical science